Thursday, December 22, 2011

You Can't Be Serious Without a Little Silliness

Maxi Skirt and Top by Brandy Mellville
Messenger Bag by Mossimo (great find!)
Shoes by Adrienne Vitadini
Lipstick by Dior in Rouge Favori


Things I learn in yoga class: control your mind, your life…too many worries. You have 
an incorrect view of yourself and we train our monkey brains to see us this way. No excuses, 
you can do more than you think. Balance. The teacher was slightly crazy that day and was 
spouting a plethora of nonsensical things that were somehow 100% true.

Try. Because otherwise you are wasting your time you could be doing something else. As of right now, I guess I am trying to figure out what I am doing. This requires more effort than one would think.

Since it is break I took some time away from my apps to hang out with the bestie. Oh the adventures we go on…only in socal would you be driven around in a golf cart to pick out your rose bushes. Mission accomplished.

And because trying on sunglasses and bright lipstick never gets old:

The bestie in Tiffany's!

No comments:

Post a Comment